- 2 cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 Granny Smith +cooking apples, peeled and cut in 8 pieces
- 2 sticks margarine
- 1 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 12 oz. can regular Mountain Dew, not diet
- Place 1 apple slice in each triangle of the crescent dough. Roll from large end to smaller.
- Place all rolled up slices in a 9 X 13 inch baking dish.
- In a small saucepan, melt margarine, then stir in sugar and cinnamon.
- Pour this mixture over all the rolled up slices and then pour Mountain Dew over all and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Good served with ice cream.