Banana Split Cake
- 2 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 3 sticks oleo
- 2 eggs
- 2 c. powdered sugar
- 1 (No. 2) can crushed pineapple
- 2 or more bananas
- 1 large Cool Whip
- nuts and chopped cherries
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and 1 stick melted oleo.
- Pat in bottom of pan. Beat 2 cups powdered sugar, 2 sticks oleo and eggs 15 minutes.
- Pour over crumb mixture. Slice layer of bananas on this. Spread drained pineapple, then Cool Whip on top.
- Sprinkle with nuts and cherries.
- Refrigerate overnight.