Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- Chicken, cooked and deboned, save broth
- 1 box garlic, chopped
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped fine
- 1 bunch parsley, chopped fine, but not the stems
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 pkg. spaghetti noodles
- After chicken is cooked, place the rest of the ingredients in the left over broth, except the noodles.
- Bring to a rolling boil. Simmer until onions are done, then add noodles.
- Cook until noodles are done.
- This makes a large pot of soup, for about 10.