- 1 lb. ground chuck
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pkg. flour tortillas
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 6 oz. grated cheese (approximately)
- Brown beef and onions in microwave on High for 4 minutes. Drain if necessary.
- Stir to crumble meat.
- Add enchilada sauce and soups.
- In a 3-quart casserole dish, layer tortillas, meat mixture and cheese.
- Repeat layers, except cheese.
- Microwave on Medium about 20 minutes or until heated through.
- Top with grated cheese and let stand until melted.