Party Pizza Appetizers(Makes 90)
- 1 lb. hot sausage, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1 c. chopped onion
- 1/2 c. sharp cheese, grated
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese (from wedge)
- 1 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 (8 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1 (6 oz.) can tomato paste
- 3 cans flaky biscuits
- Combine all ingredients, except biscuits.
- Separate each biscuit into 3 pizza rounds.
- Spread with mixture.
- Put pizza on cookie sheet and store in plastic bags.
- Bake frozen pizzas at 425° for 10 minutes.
- Great for a cocktail party.