Creamy Banana Pudding
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand condensed milk
- 1 1/2 c. cold water
- 1 (3 1/2 oz.) pkg. instant vanilla pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 c. whipping cream, whipped
- 36 vanilla wafers
- 3 medium bananas
- In large bowl, combine milk and water.
- Add pudding mix.
- Beat well until blended.
- Fold in whipping cream.
- Spoon 1 cup pudding mixture into 2 1/2-quart round glass bowl.
- Top with 1/3 each of the vanilla wafers, bananas and pudding.
- Repeat layers twice, ending with pudding mixture.
- Chill thoroughly.
- Garnish, if desired.