Lemon Fluff Jello
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. lemon Jell-O
- 1 c. boiling water
- large can crushed pineapple with juice
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 8 oz. Cool Whip
- 1/2 c. chopped pecans (optional)
- Mix pineapple and sugar in saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer on stove 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Mix Jell-O and boiling water.
- Stir in softened cream cheese and mix well, then add pineapple and nuts.
- Chill until thickened, then fold in Cool Whip.
- Put in Pyrex dish and chill until firm.