- 2 pkg. instant French vanilla pudding (unprepared, keep in dry form)
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3 1/2 c. milk
- 3/4 c. powdered sugar
- 1 pkg. Oreos
- 8 or 12 oz. whipped topping
- In deep bowl, put pudding, cream cheese and 1/2 cup of milk. Mix until creamy with hand mixer.
- Add powdered sugar and mix thoroughly, then add remaining milk, 1/2 cup at a time, and mix until creamy.
- Crumble enough Oreo cookies to line bottom of dish as a crust in a lasagna pan.
- Add the pudding mix and top with whipped topping.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Prior to serving, crumble a few more Oreos on the top to provide a crisp, crunchy taste.