- 1 large chicken, cooked, skinned and deboned
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 small can Pet milk (same amount of regular milk may be used)
- 1 Tbsp. sage
- 1 pkg. cornbread mix
- 1 c. chicken broth
- Put chicken in large casserole dish.
- Spread chicken soup, celery soup and milk over chicken.
- Mix all these well with chicken.
- Mix remaining ingredients and add last for topping. (Can use cornmeal and egg with sage and chicken broth instead of packaged mixes.
- Add cornbread last.) Bake at 450° for 20 minutes or until bread is golden brown.