Mock Lobster Salad
- 30 soda crackers
- 1 1/2 c. celery, finely chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 3 eggs, boiled and diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 1/2 c. tomato juice
- 1 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- Crush the soda crackers in a large bowl.
- Mix all vegetables together in another bowl, then mix tomato juice and mayonnaise with all the vegetables.
- Pour this mixture over the crushed crackers. Let all of this mixture stand in the refrigerator overnight.
- Serve on crackers or on a bed of lettuce.