Chicken And Stuffing Bake
- 3 c. cut cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 medium stalk celery, chopped
- 1/2 c. water
- 1 c. condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3 1/2 c. herb seasoned croutons
- 1 medium onion
- 1/3 c. margarine or butter
- 1 1/2 c. water
- Place chicken in ungreased 2-quart casserole or 9 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
- Toss croutons, celery and onion with the 1/2 cup water and the margarine until croutons are moistened.
- Reserve about 1 1/2 cups of this stuffing.
- Spread remaining stuffing over chicken.
- Mix soup with 1 1/2 cups water; pour over stuffing.
- Top with reserved stuffing.
- Cook, uncovered, in a 350° oven for about 30 minutes.