- 1 large container Cool Whip
- 1 large can crushed pineapple
- 1 can condensed milk
- 3 lemons
- 1 c. pecans
- 2 graham cracker crusts
- Empty Cool Whip into a bowl.
- Drain juice from pineapple.
- Mix Cool Whip and pineapple.
- Add condensed milk.
- Squeeze lemons, remove seeds and add to Cool Whip and pineapple.
- Chop nuts into small pieces and add to mixture.
- Stir all ingredients together and mix well.
- Pour into a graham cracker crust.
- Use top from crust to cover top of pie.
- Chill overnight.
- Makes 2 pies.