- 1 large pkg. apricot jello (6 oz.)
- 2/3 c. sugar
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
- 2 jars Junior baby food apricots
- 1 (No. 2) can crushed pineapple (20 oz.)
- 1 tall can evaporated milk, chilled and whipped
- 2/3 c. water
- Dissolve jello in boiling water; add sugar.
- Blend in the cream cheese with a fork.
- Add can of crushed pineapple and apricot baby food.
- Chill can of milk.
- When jello starts to set, take milk out of the refrigerator and beat until stiff.
- Fold partially set jello into cream.
- Chopped nuts can be used for garnish.
- This is a large salad; could fill a 2-quart mold or 2 (1-quart) molds.
- Serves about 12.