- 10 oz. can Pillsbury refrigerator pizza crust
- 2 Tbsp. margarine
- 1 1/2 tsp. pizza seasonings
- 4 oz. (1 c.) shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 8 oz. pizza sauce (warm)
- Grease 1 large cookie sheet and unroll pizza dough, cutting the rectangle in half crosswise, then cutting 8 (1-inch) strips. Place strips apart on cookie sheet and brush with margarine. Sprinkle evenly with seasoning and put into 350° oven for 11 to 17 minutes.
- Bring out long enough to sprinkle cheese on top and return to melt.
- Serve immediately with warm pizza sauce to dip. Makes 16 servings.