Super Sundae Pie
- 2 pt. (1 qt.) vanilla ice cream
- 1 (6 oz.) graham cracker pie crust
- 1 jar strawberry topping
- 1 bottle chocolate sundae syrup
- 1/2 c. nuts
- whipped cream
- maraschino cherries
- In a mixing bowl, stir slightly softened ice cream until smooth.
- Spoon the ice cream into the pie crust and cover.
- Place pie in freezer for several hours, until hard.
- Remove pie from freezer and let stand for 10 minutes to soften.
- Spoon strawberry topping onto serving plate.
- Cut pie and place on top of strawberry topping.
- Garnish with chocolate sundae syrup and other toppings, as desired.
- Sprinkle with nuts and a cherry.
- Return to freezer.