- 1 flank steak (1 1/2 lb. or so)
- 1 c. salad oil
- 1 Tbsp. vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- Place steak in shallow pan.
- Combine oil, vinegar and garlic. Pour over steak.
- Cover and let stand in refrigerator for 3 hours or better yet overnight, turning several times.
- Preheat broiler. Broil steak 3-inches from heat, about 5 minutes.
- Turn; broil 3 minutes.
- Add more seasoning.
- Remove to cutting board. Carve very thin slices diagonally across the grain.
- Serves 4 to 5.