- 1 lb. chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 medium onions
- 1/2 lb. mushrooms (2 c.), thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. yogurt
- hot cooked noodles
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 c. chicken broth
- Slice chicken into thin strips.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil. Add onions.
- Saute 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and saute 3 minutes longer.
- Remove vegetables from skillet; reserve.
- Heat remaining oil in skillet. Add chicken and garlic.
- Cook as for stir-fry. Return vegetables to skillet.
- Add broth and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine water and cornstarch.
- Stir into skillet mixture. Over medium heat, bring to a boil and boil 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in yogurt.
- Heat gently over low heat (do not boil).
- Serve over noodles.