- 3 c. finely crushed vanilla wafers
- 1 c. finely chopped nuts (any kind)
- 1 1/2 c. powdered sugar, separated
- 1 c. semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/2 c. light corn syrup
- 1/3 c. rum
- Combine crushed wafers, nuts and 1/2 cup powdered sugar in large bowl; set aside.
- Melt chocolate with corn syrup.
- Stir in rum until smooth.
- Pour chocolate mixture over crumb mixture; mix thoroughly.
- Roll into 1-inch balls.
- Place on wax paper.
- Roll each ball in remaining 1 cup powdered sugar.
- Store in airtight container for at least 3 days before serving.