Sesame Chicken Wings
- 3 1/2 Tbsp. light soy sauce
- 1/2 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp. minced fresh ginger
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 lb. chicken wings, wing tips cut off
- 1 Tbsp. Oriental sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp. sesame seed, toasted lightly
- In a bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, the garlic, the ginger, the honey and the pepper.
- Add the wings; toss them to coat and let them marinate, covered and chilled, for 2 hours. Line a baking pan with foil and arrange the wings, drained (reserving the marinade) in one layer on the foil.
- Brush the wings with the
- oil; sprinkle them with the sesame seed and bake them in the middle of a preheated 400° oven, basting them occasionally with the reserved marinade, for 30 to 35 minutes or until they are browned.
- Serves 4 as an hors d'oeuvre.