- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- 1/4 c. chopped green onion
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 8 oz. spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1/3 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tsp. butter
- 1 c. cottage cheese
- 1/2 c. shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Cook beef, onion and green pepper in large skillet over medium-high heat until meat is brown, stirring to separate meat; drain fat.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce, mix well.
- Combine Parmesan cheese, eggs and butter in large bowl; mix well.
- Place in bottom of 13 x 9-inch pan; spread cottage cheese over top.
- Pour sauce mixture over cottage cheese.
- Sprinkle Mozzarella over top.
- Bake in preheated 350° oven until cheese melts, about 20 minutes.