- 2 1/2 c. fresh, crushed strawberries or 2 (10 oz.) containers frozen strawberries, thawed
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/4 c. salad oil
- 3 c. flour
- 2 c. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 c. chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease and flour two 9 x 5-inch loaf pans.
- In a medium bowl, stir berries, eggs and oil.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, soda, salt and nuts.
- Add berry mix to dry ingredients and stir until blended. Pour into greased pans.
- Bake 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.