Chili Beef Casserole
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 can chili beef soup
- 3/4 lb. extra lean ground beef
- 1 c. macaroni
- 3 slices sharp processed American cheese
- Cook macaroni in boiling salted water until done (10 to 12 minutes). Drain thoroughly.
- Brown ground beef in skillet.
- Add the soups and the macaroni.
- Heat for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the mixture is bubbly. Slice cheese slices in half diagonally and put on top of hot mixture. Cover for a few minutes to allow cheese to melt slightly.
- Serve at once. Serves 6.