Salmon Casserole Baked In Sour Cream
- 1 (1 lb.) can salmon, drained and juice reserved
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- pepper to taste
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1/2 tsp. dry dill weed
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- Place salmon liquid in mixing bowl, add lemon juice, salt, pepper, sour cream and dill weed.
- Mix to smooth sauce.
- Break salmon in large chunks; place in greased 1-quart casserole.
- Pour sour cream sauce over salmon.
- Spread with onion; sprinkle with parsley.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
- Yields 4 servings.