- 2 cans (14 oz.) Italian-style tomatoes, chopped
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic
- 1 Tbsp. minced parsley (more if fresh parsley is used)
- whole tiny red peppers (to your taste)
- pasta (DeCecco; penne, plain or rigati)
- Put on water to boil (and when boiling put in penne). Meanwhile, saute garlic in the olive oil briefly then add tomatoes, parsley, whole peppers and salt.
- (Always prepare this sauce in an open skillet.)
- Simmer until pasta is cooked.
- Mix the sauce with the drained pasta and top with sprigs of fresh parsley.