Easy Chicken Pot Pie
- 1 can Veg-All vegetables
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of onion soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- approximately 2 c. chicken, cooked and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 1/2 sticks butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 c. flour
- 1 c. milk
- Spray 9 x 13-inch baking dish lightly with cooking spray. Line bottom of dish with chicken pieces.
- Mix together Veg-All and 3 cans of soup in large bowl.
- Spread this mixture on top of chicken.
- In the same bowl, mix melted butter, milk and flour and pour this over soup.
- Bake at 350° for approximately 30 to 40 minutes until crust is brown.