- 1/2 c. chopped celery
- 1/2 c. chopped bell pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 c. shredded cabbage
- 1/4 c. water
- 1 c. cream of celery soup
- Pepperidge Farm herb stuffing
- Saute celery, pepper and onion in small amount of margarine. Add shredded cabbage and water.
- Cover and steam for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Remove from heat; add cream of celery soup and pimento for color.
- Mix well.
- Put in casserole dish.
- Cover with Pepperidge Farm herb stuffing and butter mixed together.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350°.