- 2 1/2 lb. chicken pieces
- 2 c. white vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and left whole
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 4 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 6 Tbsp. ketchup
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- Mix together vinegar, soy sauce, onions, garlic and pepper. Add chicken and marinate overnight.
- Remove chicken.
- Combine mustard and ketchup; coat chicken pieces well.
- Bake chicken, skin side down, for 30 minutes.
- Turn chicken pieces over.
- Mix together remaining mustard and ketchup, coating mix, milk and remaining marinade.
- Pour over chicken pieces and bake an additional 45 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
- Baking temperature is 350°.
- Baking time is 1 hour and 15 minutes total.