- 2 whole chicken breasts
- 20 oz. pkg. chopped frozen broccoli
- 2 cans cream of celery soup
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 6 to 8 slices American cheese
- 8 oz. sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 c. plain bread crumbs
- 1/2 stick margarine
- Butter sides and bottom of 13 x 9-inch dish.
- Boil and debone chicken.
- Chop in bite size pieces.
- Steam broccoli until crisp and lay broccoli in bottom of dish.
- Spread chicken on top.
- Place American cheese evenly on top of chicken.
- Open 2 cans soup and place 1/2 teaspoon curry powder and 1 teaspoon lemon juice in each can.
- Pour the soup on top of the cheese and spread evenly. Slice Cheddar cheese and place evenly over soup.
- Melt 1/2 stick margarine.
- Add 1 cup bread crumbs and stir until moist.
- Sprinkle crumb mixture on top of casserole.
- Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes.