- 6 oz. spaghetti
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/3 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs, well beaten or equivalent egg substitute
- 1 c. cottage cheese or Ricotta
- 1 lb. low-fat ground beef
- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- 1/4 green pepper, chopped
- 2 c. spaghetti sauce (approximately)
- 1/2 c. shredded Mozzarella (2 oz.)
- Cook spaghetti (about 3 cups).
- Stir olive oil into hot spaghetti.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese and eggs.
- Form spaghetti mixture into a "crust" in a 10-inch pie plate sprayed with Pam. Spread cottage cheese over bottom of spaghetti crust.