- 2 lb. lamb, cut in 1-inch cubes
- 2 c. water
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 medium carrots, sliced thin
- 2 baked potatoes
- 1/4 c. flour
- In 4-quart casserole, combine lamb, 1 1/4 cups water, soup mix and bay leaf.
- Heat, covered, 7 to 8 minutes on High.
- Continue cooking on power level 3 for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Stir occasionally. Add carrots, heat on level 3 for 15 minutes until ingredients are done.
- Stir once.
- Peel and cube potatoes and add to stew.
- Blend flour and remaining water.
- Heat 5 minutes on High, or until thickened, stirring twice.
- Serves 6.